Bild & ljud - Övrigt - AMD graphics card Radeon Pro WX 5100 8GB
AMD graphics card Radeon Pro WX 5100 8GB
AMD graphics card Radeon Pro WX 5100 8GB PCIe 3.0
AMD graphics card Radeon Pro WX 5100 8GB PCIe 3.0
The Radeon Pro WX Series graphics card solutions continue AMD's commitment to meeting the demanding needs of
Workstation customers. With the demand for even more intense visual experiences and the need for even deeper scientific
understanding, designers and developers - whether visual effects artists, filmmakers, game developers creating AAA titles,
or astrophysicists exploring the origins of the universe - are at the forefront the challenge of overcoming existing limitations.
The Radeon Pro WX Series graphics cards are optimized for open source software, undergo extensive ISV application certification
testing, and are designed for professionals who push the boundaries of science, technology, and engineering.
Polaris architecture based Radeon Pro GPUs use the latest 4th generation developments of AMD's Graphics Core Next architecture.
These include uncompromising support for 4K video encoding and decoding, including HEVC1 and VP9, and support for the next
generation of displays including DisplayPort 1.4-HDR2 and HDMI. It is important that these professional graphics cards are fully
compatible with open source software thanks to GPUOpen. The combination of state-of-the-art hardware and software helps
developers transcend boundaries and achieve what was once considered impossible.
Radeon Pro WX 5100 GPUs are ideal for real-time content creation engines, as well as for impressive real-time design and build,
including CAD and CAM.
- Real-time engines and tools now enable monolithic design applications
- Low-level APIs like Vulkan and DirectX 12 now allow developers to write close-to-bare-metal codes for better performance
- Virtual Reality lets users immerse themselves in completely realized, digital worlds
- Open source software opens up new possibilities and frees creativity from the barriers of individual companies
Fits SONNET eGPU Breakaway Box.
Boost your application performance with the Sonnet eGPU Breakaway Box and the AMD Radeon Pro WX 7100 graphics card on your Mac
and Microsoft Windows 10 Ultrabooks and Desktop PCs!
The following performance is available after the Plug & Play installation on the MAC:
- AMD Polaris processor with 128-bit memory connection
- 1.792 Universal shader processors for geometry and pixel display Graphics memory bandwidth 160 GB / sec. (GDDR-5 ECC RAM)
- Single Precision floating point performance (peak) = 3.9 TeraFlops Double Precision floating point performance (peak) = 0.89 TeraFlops
- Pixel Rate: 38.6 GPixel / s | Texture Rate: 135.1 GTexel / s
- Shader Model 6.0
- DirectX 12.1
- OpenGL 4.6
- OpenCL 2.0, StreamComputing, BrookGPU and Microsoft RemoteFX Vulkan 1.1.96- AMD CrossFirePRO Support
- AMD HD3D Pro support (via stereoscopic 3-pin mini DIN)
- AMD FreeSync Monitor Support
- AMD Eyefinity Support under Win-7 \ Win-8 .1 \ Win-10 \ LINUX (4 synchronized displays simultaneously with one card possible)
Power consumption: <75 watts
- Color depth 8, 10, 16bit RGB High dynamic range output range (HDR)
- 4x DisplayPort 1.4, 1x VESA miniDIN-3 stereo connection via separate bracket for 3D emitter or projector
Resolution Display Port Ver. 1.4: max. 7,680 4,320 @ 30Hz
- maximum total resolution: 16,000 x 16,000 (via DisplayPort 1.4) DVI (dual-link) resolution **: max. 3,840 x 2,400 @ 30Hz
Resolution Analog **: max. 1,920 x 1,200
- 2x DisplayPort to Single-Link (passive) DVI-D adapter (max 1,920 x 1,200) included.
- ** DVI (Dual Link) and DisplayPort to VGA only with optional surcharge active adapter possible!) **
Many professional designers and 3D creatives who work with an Apple Mac and macOS can reach the performance limit of the system today
when dealing with large data sets and GPU-intensive tasks.
The Sonnet eGPU Breakaway Box with the AMD Radeon Pro WX 5100 graphics card is an external graphics processor (eGPU) solution that boosts
the performance of popular video editing and visual effects applications by shortening rendering times and improving VFX and color correction
A true plug-and-play experience!
Easy performance increase thanks to the high data transfer rate of the Thunderbolt 3 interface of 40 Gbit / s. Simply plug the Sonnet eGPU Breakaway
Box into a Thunderbolt 3 Interface compatible MacBook Pro or iMac with macOS 10.13.4 operating system with the Radeon Pro WX 5100 graphics card.
The Sonnet eGPU is automatically detected and started - without manual driver installation or additional remote setting. - The system is running immediately.
From the operating system macOS Mojave 10.14.1 you can also use the mini-DisplayPort outputs
36-month manufacturer's warranty backed by AMD
10-year manufacturer's warranty backed by AMD after registration (within 45 days after purchase!). Follow this link: www.amd.com/ExtendedWarranty
PCIe 3.0 grafikkort för Breakaway Box (100-505940) 
4981 (3985 utan moms) SEK